Teachers will provide live stream adult lead learning for 4 sessions.
- Literacy input
- Maths input
- Phonics & Story Time
Reception staff with upload additional resources and learning support for pupils and parents via Tapestry. A weekly check-in call will be made.
KS1 & KS2 (Y1-Y5)
Teachers will live stream lessons so that absent pupils have access to the same learning as pupils in school. Live interaction with teachers, where possible and pupil interaction where appropriate for learning.
P.E. – links to videos tutorials, that can be completed at home, will be provided
- Pupils attend weekly online assemblies.
- Weekly Teams meeting with individuals / groups – to review learning and discuss next steps.
- Pupils also access online activities:
- Purple Mash
- Bug Club
- Accelerated Reader – MyOn)
- Times Table Rockstar
- Conquer Maths
- Phonics – (where appropriate)
Pupils with SEND
This will be reviewed individually. Live streaming where appropriate, or a personalised offer will be provided
*Pupils tested positive for CV19 – no need to access live teaching if too unwell (this is to be reported by parents)